About Northup Construction.......
Dave Northup entered the construction industry as a wood flooring installer in California. After a few years learning the art of flooring installation and finish carpentry; he moved on to learn a wider range of skills involved in home remodeling. After apprenticing with several different contractors in multiple trades, Dave Northup started Northup Construction in 2004.
All of our remodeling projects are driven by our client's dreams of the finished product. Since 2004, we have expanded our service offerings and are able to keep many important aspects of the construction process "in house" ensuring perfect synchronization of all aspects of the project; which in turn allows us to fulfill the dreams of our clients.
Services we offer through-out the Kenai Peninsula, Anchorage Bowl and Southwest Alaska -
* Complete remodeling and restoration of homes, condominiums and commercial properties.
* New residential construction and additions.
* Energy audit analysis, energy efficient upgrades and weatherization projects.
* Remote Alaska / bush construction and logistical services, for new construction and renovations of homes, lodges and other facilities.
* Deck and dock installations.
* Small projects and handyman services for the Southern Kenai Peninsula only.
Specialty trades that we do as a General Contractor or as a Sub contractor for other contracting businesses -
* Wood flooring, laminate, and engineered flooring installation, inspections and damage consulting.
* Tile installations of any type; including technical exterior tile applications as well as shower design and installation.
* Finish carpentry, kitchen / bath installations, stairs and trim / cabinetry installations.
* Weatherization projects of any size and scope.